Ag Loans from Peoples Bank of Altenburg
FSA, Real Estate Loans & More
Farming is one of the largest sectors of the American economy, and our local farmers’ efforts help keep our local economy and community strong. At Peoples Bank of Altenburg, we take pride in offering ag loan options to help our local farmers keep their operation thriving.
Ag Loan Options
We offer a variety of ag loans and loan programs to make sure your farm is taken care of.
- Operating Lines of Credit: A pre-established line of credit you can use to maintain strong cash flow throughout the peaks and valleys of the year.
- Equipment Loans: Receive financing to help purchase anything from a new combine to a silo that will add more storage to your farm.
- Livestock Loans: Allows feeders and breeders to purchase livestock to add to their operation.
- Capital Improvement Loans: Update or repair equipment with financing assistance.
- FSA-Guaranteed Loans: Offered through the Farmers Service Agency, this loan can be used for farm ownership or operational expenses like livestock, equipment, feed and seed.
Find an Ag Loan to Help your Farm Today
Peoples Bank of Altenburg wants to help keep your farm strong. To find the lending option that works best for your operation, stop in at one of our offices today.